2. What are cookies?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them can be sent back to our servers or to third-party servers during the next visit.
3. What are the scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our site work properly and interactively. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
4.What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to track website traffic. To do this, different data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of the site and that your preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item stays in your cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertisements or to track you on this website or on different websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies present
Category: Required (3)
|cookieyes-consent||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.|
Category: Preferences (1)
|wp-wpml_current_language||Session||Designates the country code that is calculated based on the user’s IP address. Used to determine what language should be used for the visitor.|
When you first visit the website, we will display a popup with an explanation of cookies. As soon as you click on “Save preferences”, you give us permission to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this declaration related to popups and cookies. You can disable cookies through your browser, but consider, that our website may no longer work properly.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
We received a privacy signal from your browser. For this reason we have set the privacy settings on this website to strictly necessary. If you want to have all the features, please consider excluding https://www.vinimoras.it from your privacy settings.
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Remember that our site may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be returned after your permission when you visit our site again.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data of which we are aware.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer them all to another controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there are valid grounds for the process.
10. details Contacts
Francesco De Stefano vini
Via Condotto, 40 – 83029 – Solofra (AV)
Telephone number: +39 3495523153